Thursday 10 October 2013

Sachin Tendulkar retirement confirmed

Sachin Tendulkar itself confirmed his retirement on 10/10/2013. The long time controversies
Img gratitude: https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2504398687/344204969.jpg
ended and its a sure confirmation that, Sachin will play his 200th test against West Indies to end his career.

Sachin's retirement words

"All my life, I have had a dream of playing cricket. I have been living this dream every day for the last 24 years."

"It's hard for me to imagine a life without playing because it's all I have ever done since I was 11 years old. I look forward to playing my 200th Test Match on home soil, as I call it a day."

Sachin will play his final test against west Indies in the coming test series.

Sachin played 198 test matches and scored 15837 runs.

"We are Proud to live in this generation along with your wonderful cricket "

More about Sachin Tendulkar

No comments:

Post a Comment